To provide you with services, or to perform a function related to providing you with services, we need to collect and hold some personal information about you. The types of information we may collect include:
- your contact details (such as your name, address, email address and contact phone numbers); and
- records of your use of your the services and your communications with us and other users of the services.
- anyone authorised to act on your behalf;
- our contractors and suppliers;
- public sources.
We use your personal information to provide you with services and support. We may also use your personal information for related purposes if reasonably required in the normal course of our business, such as:
- dealing with your enquiries and providing you with customer support;
- managing your services, including account management, billing, processing payments and collecting payments;
- investigating complaints and carrying out dispute resolution;
- administering our agreement with you;
- improving our services to you and the functionality of our website;
research and development, business planning and staff training; and
- communicating with you about the services and special promotions we offer which we think may be of interest to you, if you have opted in to receive such communications.
You consent to us using your personal information to promote our service and make special promotions and other related offers to you, including via email. We may continue to use this information for such activities until you indicate otherwise. You may opt out of receiving marketing email by using the unsubscribe feature or by emailing us at [email protected]
How we share your personal information
We may need to share your personal information with other organisations in connection with our supply of services to you, such as our third-party payment provider. We will however, not share your personal information, without your consent, outside of our organisation to enable those other organisations to market products or services to you.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our suppliers and agents so we can supply the service to you;
- our service providers who perform functions and services on our behalf, such as our payment platform provider, contact centre services or IT services;
- our legal, accounting and financial advisers;
- any person, with your consent;
- government, law enforcement and regulatory bodies where this is required for us to comply with our legal obligations; or
- persons in relation to a purchase or potential sale of our business.
How we retain your personal information
We will keep your personal information only as long as needed to satisfy the purposes for which it was collected or as required or permitted by law.
How we protect your personal information
We treat your personal information as confidential. We store your personal information electronically and/or in hard copy form. We take a range of measures to protect the security of your personal information, including by storing electronic information on secured servers that are hosted in secure data centre facilities. We do not store bank account or credit card details on our systems.
We may collect information about visits to our websites for marketing and statistical purposes to improve the way we interact with you. We use third party cookies, including Google Analytics and DoubleClick cookies, to gauge how our website is used and gain insights from any demographic and interests data that may be available. You can usually remove or block cookies (by using the settings in your browser), but it may affect your ability to use our website.
When you are logged into our website, we will log transactions you perform and related information.
How to access and correct your personal information
Your personal information can be accessed through the website once you have logged in, or by contacting us at [email protected] You can access and correct most of your personal information by logging into our website, or by contacting us at [email protected] .
If you have an enquiry regarding privacy, or you wish to raise a complaint, you can contact the Privacy Officer by email at [email protected]
(updated 20 September 2017)